At Heartland Church, we believe that every child matters to God. From the earliest ages, our goal is to communicate God's love to children through full inclusion in the life of our community of faith and through intentional times of teaching.
On Sunday morning our children ages 5 through 5th grade begin worship with their parents in the main service where they learn to worship with us as fellow Christians. After the musical portion of our Worship Service, there is a short Children's Moment where Pastor Jason speaks directly to the kids. From there, the children are dismissed for their own age-appropriate lesson.
- Infants-age 4 are cared for by our dedicated nursery workers during the entire Worship Service. The nursery is located on the upper level of the main building.
- PreK-K meet in the main building classroom after the Children's Moment
- 1st-5th grade meet in the gym after the Children's Moment
During the school months, we offer a time of fun and learning for children of all ages.
- Age 3-4 meets in the nursery located on the upper level of the main building
- PreK-K meets in the main building classroom and is taught by Carol Butcher and Britni Paschang.
- 1st-5th grade meets in the gym and is taught by Lori Buckwalter and Adrienne Warren.
If you are interested in helping out with Heartland Kids, please contact the church office.