At Heartland Church, we believe that every child matters to God. From the earliest ages, our goal is to communicate God's love to children through full inclusion in the life of our community of faith and through intentional times of teaching.
On Sunday morning our children ages 5 through 5th grade begin worship with their parents in the main service where they learn to worship with us as fellow Christians. After the musical portion of our Worship Service, there is a short Children's Moment where Pastor Jason speaks directly to the kids. From there, the children are dismissed for their own age-appropriate lesson.
- Infants-age 2 are cared for by our dedicated nursery workers during the entire Worship Service. The nursery is located on the upper level of the main building.
- Age 3-4 is located in the nursery on the upper level of the main building and meet for the entire Worship Service
- K-1st grade meet in the main building classroom after the Children's Moment
- 2nd-5th grade meet in the gym after the Children's Moment
In the Fall, we offer a time of fun and learning for children of all ages.
- Age 3-4 meets in the nursery located on the upper level of the main building
- K-1st grade meets in the main building classroom and is taught by Carol and Becky Butcher
- 2nd-5th grade meets in the gym and is taught by Lori Buckwalter with Deb Bonsall and Kim Larson.
If you are interested in helping out with Heartland Kids, please contact the church office.